The Portable induction cooktops are one of the most used and reliable kitchen appliances that have become popular nowadays.In the early 20th century, when people were sweating over ways to carry their kitchen appliances from one place to another, induction cooktops were invented. These devices brought revolution to the way people used to cook food. Initially, these machines were used in large industries, which made their work efficient and less time-consuming. With the passage of time, induction cooktops came into the household as a much smaller cooking appliance with the most handy feature of portability.
Nowadays, these appliances are found in almost every houses. So, if you want to save time in cooking, then do not give a second thought about buying a portable induction cooktop. Things have changed with time becoming more advanced, and so have the induction cookers. So, it is very difficult to choose the Best Portable Induction Cooktop just by randomly going through a list of the top cooktops. Therefore, to make things easier for you, we have created a list of the top 10 induction cooktop discussing the pros and cons of the same.
List Of The 10 Best Portable Induction Cooktops
|No.||Product Image||Product Name||Reviews|
|1||Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop||Review Link|
|2||Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop||Review Link|
|3||DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop||Review Link|
|4||iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Portable Induction Cooktop||Review Link|
|5||Cusimax Single Burner 1200w||Review Link|
|6||NUWAVE 30242 Lightweight Induction Cooktop||Review Link|
|7||NuWave PIC Flex Precision Induction Cooktop||Review Link|
|8||Costway 1800W Double Induction Cooktop Countertop||Review Link|
|9||Deik Induction 1800W Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop||Review Link|
|10||NWK 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooktop||Review Link|
Now, we shall take a look at some of the best induction cooktops that are worth a buy in 2019.
1. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop
Known as the master of all portable induction cooktops, Duxtop LCD 1800-watt has been ruling the market for the past few years. This cooktop is very efficient and has a powerful coil to cook your food in no time and accurately as well. Most customers who have bought this product are never disappointed. With a number of safety systems, this cooktop ranks at the top leaving behind its competitors by a mile. Let us a look at some features that Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Counter-top Burner 9600LS .
- A digital LCD sensor-touch control panel along with child safety lock system is one of the most impressive features that Duxtop provides in this appliance. You need to tap and keep pressing the safety lock key for at most three seconds to start.
- The appliance features a fast boil and a keep warm button.
- The Duxtop induction cooker uses 120 volts and 15 amps of electricity. This rating is standard in almost every home.
- The device is weightless and at the same time compact for easy handling and storage.
- The appliance is compatible with cookware made of cast aluminium enamelled iron and steel along with stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection feature will stop the unit automatically after 60 seconds if the cooktop cannot detect cookware or detects a wrong appliance.
- The appliance is armoured with a diagnostic error message
- system and low or high voltage warning system as well.
- These features help prevent gas burns and other risks associated with the cooktop.
- You will also get a two-year manufacturing warranty on this product.
- The durability may be an issue if you are using this appliance. The product suffers a lot of tear with the passage of time. Though it comes with a two-year warranty scheme, it can work for you at most five years. Expecting anything further than this is going to disappoint you.
- The cost may not be affordable all.
2. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop
Ranking an appliance is very difficult because it fluctuates with time. Secura 9100MC 1800W portable cooktop counter top burner was at the top when it was launched but now ranks as the second best in this list according to me. The counter top burner provides a uniform distribution of heat and has elegant designs that add style to your kitchen. The cooktop is 83% energy efficiency and is almost 50% more powerful than the normal cooktop. It is also very safe to use compared to the electric or gas burners.
- The portable cooktop has a digital control panel and has a LED display for better control and viewing.
- There is a pre-built countdown timer which consists of a countdown time of 170 minutes.
- Secura 9100MC 1800W portable cooktop counter top burner has a total of 15 power levels which range from 200 to 1500 Watts.
- This device also has 15 temperature switches from 140-degree Fahrenheit to 460-degree Fahrenheit.
- The appliance is light in weight and compact for handling or storage as well.
- The safety features of the appliance include auto-pan detection, overheat protection along with a diagnostic error message system.
- It also contains a low and high voltage warning system.
- The machine works under 120V wattage and 60Hz frequency bar which is normal for every household.
- Has a reasonable price and is therefore affordable by a middle-class family.
- The Secura 9100MC 1800W portable cooktop countertop burner does not have a child safety lock system.
- A bit noisy and also does not have the same heat output as the Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS.
3. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop
The DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Counter top Burner 8100MC deserving stands third in this list. It has all the features like Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Counter top Burner 9600LS lacking only the child safety feature. However, considering the price of this appliance, it is a pretty impressive package. The equipment has many positive reviews against its name which is mostly due to its affordability.
- DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Counter top Burner 8100MC uses 120 volts and 15 amps of electricity. So, there is no risk of fuse burnout or short circuit.
- It has a digital control panel just like the other cooktops in this price segment.
- This device also has 10 temperature controls from 140 degrees Fahrenheit to 460-degree Fahrenheit and 10 power levels from 200 to 1800 watts.
- The equipment comes with a 6 ft long cord.
- You can use cookware made of cast aluminium enamelled iron and steel along with stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron on this device.
- It also has an auto-pan detection mechanism that switches off automatically after 60 seconds if it cannot detect any pan residing upon it.
- The feature of child safety is absent in this equipment, but that is forgivable considering how less expensive the device is.
- Temperature control of this kitchen appliance seems to be a bit laggy.
4. iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Portable Induction Cooker Cooktop
If you are searching for an induction cooktop with all features in one package, then iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Portable Induction Cooker Cooktop is your ultimate choice. With almost all the features that any expensive cooktop provides with, this cooktop scores high among the users. Regarded to be one of the most reliable portable induction cookers, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch is favourite among its customers. So, without wasting any more time, let us look at the advantages and disadvantages of the cooktop.
- iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Portable Induction Cooker Cooktop is user-friendly. So, you can easily rely on this induction cooktop by just adjusting the knob and configuring the power level of the same. So, once you power on the cooktop, you do not need to worry about wrong temperature configuration at the time when your hands are not dry. Configure the portable induction cooker to the desired power level whenever you may feel like and as your food demands.
- The iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Portable Induction Cooker Cooktop has nine power levels. The power level ranges between 100 W to 1800 W. The maximum power of 1800W can meet your various cooking requirements. This includes steaming, boiling, simmering, deep frying, searing and more.
- The kitchen equipment has eight temperature levels and an exceptional timer. The adjustable temperature ranges between 140 degrees F to 460 degrees F.
- Furthermore, this intelligent timer can be set for ranges between 0 to 180 minutes and has the ability to turn off automatically.
- The induction cooktop has a wide cooking or heat distribution area. It is appropriate for cookware with a diameter of 3.9 to 8.6 inches or roughly between 10 to 22 centimetres. With an average cooking area of 17 centimetres, you can be sure of receiving a uniformly large cooking surface to cook your food.
- iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Portable Induction Cooker Cooktop respects your family safety, and so, it comes with a child safety lock. Along with reliability, the cooktop also ensures easy and quick cleaning.
- The cooktop provides a 90-day return policy as well as a 1-year warranty from the date you purchased the appliance.
- The number of power levels and the temperature levels are lesser than other cooktops within this segment.
5. Cusimax Single Burner 1200w
The burner is suitable for all kinds of pots and pans with a maximum size of 7.1 inches. It works fine with glasses and aluminium utensils and makes sure that it has a minimal heat loss. This burner is best suitable for offices and homes with a small family of one or two. There are multiple functions available in this device such as frying, barbecue, hot pot, stir, hot milk, soup, and simmer. The cooktop supports all kinds of cookware and is reliable according to most users.
- Works efficiently with all kinds of cookware and ensures minimal heat loss.
- This 1200 W infrared burner takes less than a minute to heat up compared to other hot plate burners.
- Has the ability to cook a variety of foods like warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. Furthermore, it has the ability to make the water boil faster.
- The cooktop is very convenient to use. The size of the equipment especially makes it ideal for hostel rooms, offices, camping and many more.
- Cusimax Single Burner is also very good to use as an additional cooking appliance in your kitchen and could be used to cook spare food.
- The best thing about this equipment is that it is durable. The automatic switch off feature eliminates the risk of gas burns and other accidents. Temperature is regulated by a thermostat.
- The cooktop is easy to clean, and a simple wipe with a damp cloth will remove the stains from the top of it.
- Cusimax Single Burner has its body made of black stainless steel to support frequent usage and weight of the cookware.
- The burner has an elegant design and looks stylish.
- It has an 18-month free replacement warranty for resolving its internal issues and also a 30-day money back guarantee.
- The cost price of the kitchen burner is very less and is therefore very much affordable.
The number of users of this device is very less as it has been just launched into the market and so, no cons have been reported till now. Such a feature-rich cooktop burner with so less price deserves a place at your home. So why wait, get one as fast as you can.
6. NUWAVE 30242 Lightweight Induction Cooktop
NUWAVE 30242 Lightweight Induction Cooktop makes my top 10 Portable Induction Cooktop Review list. The equipment comes with a hard anodised frying pan which is almost 10.5 inches in diameter. There are many features present in this induction cooktop which makes this device unique and exceptional among the others.
- The circumference of the cooking surface is 12 inches which are also heat resistant. The cooktop comes with an 8 inches coil and three wattage options: 600/900/1500.
- The 52 temp settings range from 100°F to 575°F in 10 channels.
- There are six temperature configurations which are programmed from the beginning.
- NUWAVE 30242 Lightweight Induction Cooktop makes use of up to 70% less energy than a conventional oven.
- It also contains a Delay and Sear function. It has a one-hour auto-off feature and a 100 hours customisation time.
- There are multi-stage cooking procedures which also include a 1-hour “Resume” cooking timer.
- The cooktop is weightless and is hence easily transferable. It comes with an easy and quick guide along with a user-manual and cookbook.
- The frying pan is not level with the burner.
- Average uniform heating experience.
7. NuWave PIC Flex Precision Induction Cooktop
This is one of the most frequently used cooktops and has achieved appreciation from quite a few experts as well. Power is one of the main factors behind its popularity. NuWave PIC Flex Precision Induction is light in weight, and you can carry it around easily. Another benefit of this portable cooktop is that it comes with a nine-inch hard anodised frying pan. The diameter of the frying pan is around 9 inches. Let us check out the salient features that NuWave PIC Flex Precision Induction cooktop can provide you.
- The kitchen device is easily portable which means that you can carry it anywhere you may wish.
- The induction cooktop uses up to 70% less energy than a traditional oven.
- There are 45 settings for temperature in this cooktop, and it ranges from 100 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit in 10 increment channels.
- It provides you with precise temperature control with just a simple press of the temperature button.
- The induction cooktop heats up the cookware directly. So, there is no heating around its surroundings making it very safe and risk-free to use.
- NuWave PIC Flex Precision Induction also has an advanced programming technology that remembers your meal for about 100 hours. Thus, it makes it easy for you to cook your favorite meal virtually anywhere.
- The induction burner also has a reasonable price against it making it affordable to all kinds of families.
- Lack of child or kid safety features.
- A bit heavier than its competitors in this price range due to which it is not easy to carry around. The equipment weighs roughly around 8 pounds.
- NuWave PIC Flex Precision Induction has a plastic cover on its start button which is prone to getting damaged if the product suffers accidents.
8. Costway 1800W Double Induction Cooktop Countertop
If you want a quality dual counter top burner, then Costway 1800W Double Induction Cooktop is the best choice for you. There are two burners, one with 1000 W and the other with 800 W. The device is fuelled by 1800-Watts and can save you a lot of time and money as well. The equipment has won many hearts due to so many features that it offers.
- The digital control panel of the cooktop makes it easier to read and assemble the information.
- Very powerful dual hot plates relieve you from high electric bills.
- The Costway 1800W Double Induction Cooktop has an adjustable temperature and power function. There are eight different temperature levels ranging between 140-degree Fahrenheit to 160-degree Fahrenheit. It allows you to change the heat as per your requirement. The equipment also contains eight different power levels that help you to work for both left and right zones.
- The Costway 1800W Double Induction Cooktop is very safe considering the fact that it can switch off automatically after two hours of no operation.
- The cooktop is user-friendly, and it will be a matter of just a few minutes before you learn how to operate the same.
- The cooktop is not compatible with all kinds of cookware. So, choosing the right cookware can be a bit difficult if you wish to cook on the induction cookware.
- Can be a bit expensive for some people.
9. Deik Induction 1800W Sensor Touch Induction Cooker Cooktop
No doubt, the Deik Induction 1800W Sensor Touch Induction Cooker gives you the best possible performance. Therefore, you can rely on this burner blindly. Rated highly by its customers, this kitchen appliance is energy efficient and can save electricity bills for you. The cost and expenses of this device are average and can be said to be affordable as well. The benefits that you get from this device are given right below.
- The Deik Induction 1800W Sensor Touch Induction Cooker is suitable for magnetic cookware. This portable induction cooker has the capability to hold pans and pots of diameter ranging between 5 to 10 inches and are made from cast aluminium, enamelled iron, and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
- The induction cooker consists of an efficient double design coil which gives faster and uniform heating. The induction transfers the heat onto the pan or pot itself avoiding the surface of it to heat up. Hence, even if there are any spills onto the surface of the burner, it will not get burned.
- Deik Induction 1800W Sensor Touch Induction Cooker is adaptive to any change and responds to temperature alterations that may take place. The temperature ranges between 140 Fahrenheit and 460 Fahrenheit.
- You can cook a variety of food categories using this cooker such as simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill.
- The best thing about this appliance is that it is noise-free. The seven blade whirlwind mute fan can continuously dissipate heat and make sure that the product can last longer.
- The device features overheat protection and child safety lock system. The surface of the product is made of A-grade crystal plate which gives it a rigid and solid outlook.
- The equipment is sturdily built and is stylish as well. The company provides a two-year warranty on the internal parts of the product. The weight of the burner is only 7.43 pounds, but is still portable.
- The price of the device is also not high.
I cannot really find any disadvantage of this product.
10. NWK 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop
One of the cheapest induction cookers in my list, NWK 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop has each and every feature that a good induction cooker must have. This cooker does not provide any extra feature but has enough specifications to urge you for buying one. Considered one of the cheapest electric induction available in the market, NWK 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop automatically enters this list of the top 10 Best Portable Induction Cooktop. Watch out for the key features that this electric induction cooker provides you with.
- The kitchen appliance has ten configurable temperature levels. This ranges between 140 Fahrenheit and 464 Fahrenheit with a sensitive touch button for better usability.
- The NWK 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker has nine power levels. These levels range between 200 nW and 1800 W with 200 W increments.
- The equipment can be used to make a variety of food categories. These include simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill.
- The cooktop surface is compatible with a frying pan of the size 5 to 10 inches. This gives a large and uniform heating zone or surface.
- The equipment is compact and weightless making it suitable for carrying from one place to another quite comfortably. It also has a thickness of just 2.8 inches which makes it easy for storage in places with very few spaces.
- You can set the timer and to increment it by one minute, you can do it by pressing the “+” or the “-” buttons.
- The device has overheating protection and child lock safety system eliminating any risk with the burner. To enhance more safety, the device has round edges so that you get a better grip on the device.
- The product has a premium glass surface which gives it a top class wear resistance facility. The cooktop can also be cleaned quickly after usage.
The portable induction cooktops are one of the most used and reliable kitchen appliances that have become popular nowadays. Whether you are living in a rented house, office or going camping, it can help you to cook food in no time. Moreover, these devices are very easy to clean and use. In this article, we have provided a list of the top 10 induction cooktops which are unique in its own way but have received a lot of positive reviews from those who have bought these items.
The induction cooktops have enough capability to cook a variety of food categories. Besides that, its powerful coils can generate a lot of heat and at the same time make sure that the heat is transferred to the pan only. Most of the induction cookers have the ability to save a lot of energy and also feature an auto switch off option.
So, before you make a final call on buying a new induction cooker, make sure that you read the article carefully. Check all the pros and cons of the products and see which cooktop is the most.
What Is The Catch Regarding Portable Induction Cooktop?
Some of you may be thinking why should you consider buying an Induction cooker. So, first, you must remember that the induction cook top is similar to the electric cookers in many ways but not entirely. The factor that differentiates a Portable Induction Cooktop from that of an electric cooker is the electromagnetic field that helps the pan generate heat itself for cooking.
This technology of induction is the safest way of cooking food. Furthermore, it is less time-consuming and the most efficient process of cooking food that the master chefs use. Few important features that you can get from using Portable Induction Cooktop are given below:
- These kitchen appliances are very efficient, and the reason for being so is the transfer of heat directly to the pan. The portable cooktop is also very secure because there is no risk of gas burns while making food.
- These cooktops are also very fast and save your cooking time as you continue with your work.
- The device is also very accurate, and the biggest cause behind this is the ability to set the temperature as you need.
- The food stains and other stains that fall on a Portable Induction Cooktop are very easy to clean.
- Most importantly, they are transportable and very simple to store.
Things To Consider Before Choosing The Best Portable Induction Cooktop
Before selecting an induction Cooktop, you must keep a few things in mind.
The Size and Weight
Not every induction cooktop is portable and easy to carry. While some are really compact, others are not. So, it automatically becomes the most important factor if you have a small kitchen and house. Or, if you have to carry it somewhere, suppose for picnic or camping, then this must be one of the deciding factors before buying an induction cooktop.
Power is an important aspect if you want your induction cooktop to be powerful and fast. A powerful cooktop can cook fast and boil water rapidly. However, this parameter varies from person to person. Therefore, it depends on your specific requirements whether you wish to buy an induction cooktop based on its power or not. Some cooktops are powerful but heavy in weight, so you may prefer weight over power if you have a small space in your kitchen.
Some portable induction cooktop brands provide special characteristics that may stand out from the rest. Features such as child lock protection, spill protection, advanced safety features, residual heat sensor, temperature levels, etc. are present in some while missing in others. Consider these features as well before buying one.
- Other factors like brand, accessories, price, and design can also affect the efficiency of a particular cooktop.
Check out which induction cooktop has the perfect benefit of your choice and the factors that can decide which product you must buy.
With an incredible passion for cooking, she completely understands the value of kitchen appliances for every chef and home cook. She has mastered all styles of cooking solely through her unique talents and learning aptitude. And through her journey, she has also become skilled at using different appliances to perfection. And she thanks the stars for giving her this passion for cooking that makes her happy along with those around her.