For professional chefs as well as those who are passionate about cooking and prefer spending long hours in the kitchen, ceramic cookware sets are like a dream come true. You can think of these as new age cookware that is incredibly stylish and serves multiple functions. And when I say multiple functions, I mean it as these ceramic cooking sets are a notch higher than your conventional non-stick cookware. Even if you are not that excited about cooking, at some point in time, you must have cooked something special for those who matter.
On the other hand, you are probably looking to give the perfect gift to someone who loves cooking up a storm. Regardless, ceramic is the new wave of technology-rich utensils that is taking over the culinary industry and individual households.
Baked in a kiln, ceramic cookware including non-stick pans and pots are a brilliant greener alternative to other non-stick cookware. Owing to the fact that these are non-toxic, durable and less prone to damage, it is undoubtedly a wise choice for you. In case you are new to this or are wondering which ceramic set to buy, I have just made this job way easier for you.
Being a foodie and culinary enthusiast, I have personally used some ceramic cooking utensil sets. For your convenience, I have listed the top 10 best ceramic cookware sets that you should consider buying this new year. But before that, let’s get a more in-depth view about the whole idea of using ceramic utensils in cooking.
- 1 Top 10 Best Ceramic Cookware Sets
- 1.1 1. Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set
- 1.2 2.T-fal E765SH Ultimate Hard Anodised Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Set
- 1.3 3. WearEver C943SF Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Cookware
- 1.4 4. GreenPan Paris Pro 11pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
- 1.5 5. Cuisinart 10 Piece Champagne Set
- 1.6 6. Calphalon 11 Piece Classic Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set
- 1.7 7. Nuwave Duralon™ Ceramic Non-stick Cookware 10-Piece Set
- 1.8 8. Cook N Home NC-00359 Nonstick Ceramic Coating 10-Piece Cookware Set
- 1.9 9. Neoflam Eela 7 Piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set In Ivory
- 1.10 10. GreenLife Soft Grip 14pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
- 2 How To Choose The Best Ceramic Cookware Set: Factors To Keep In Mind
- 3 A Bit About Ceramic Cookware
- 4 Are Ceramic Cookware Sets Safe?
- 5 Benefits Of Ceramic Cooking Sets
Top 10 Best Ceramic Cookware Sets
With 2019 almost knocking on your doors, you are probably busy shopping and preparing to welcome the new year with a massive grin. Have a look at this section and do not forget to add the best ceramic cooking set to your shopping list.
|No||Product Image||Product Name||Pieces-In-Set||Review Link|
|1||Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set||12-Pieces||Review Link|
|2||T-fal E765SH Ultimate Hard Anodised Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Set||17-Pieces||Review Link|
|3||WearEver C943SF Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Cookware||10-Pieces||Review Link|
|4||GreenPan Paris Pro Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set||11-Pieces||Review Link|
|5||Cuisinart Champagne Set||10-Pieces||Review Link|
|6||Calphalon Classic Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set||11-Pieces||Review Link|
|7||Nuwave Duralon™ Ceramic Non-stick Cookware Set||10-Pieces||Review Link|
|8||Cook N Home NC-00359 Nonstick Ceramic Coating Cookware Set||10-Pieces||Review link|
|9||Neoflam Eela Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set||7-Pieces||Review Link|
|10||GreenLife Soft Grip Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set||14-Pieces||Review Link|
1. Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set
While making this list, the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set surely sits atop. It boasts of an impressive range of features regarding both structure and performance.
Honestly speaking, most chefs and home-cooks dream of owning a Rachel Ray cooking set and for solid reasons. Personally, this purchase made me an incredibly satisfied user. This Hard Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set from Rachel Ray has an ultramodern design that is available in multiple colours.
These include lavender purple, mushroom brown, agave blue, cranberry red, etc. Such a beautiful set adds a rustic look that is highly appreciated in the culinary world, and it also provides warm hospitality while you are serving your guests.
More importantly, this cookware set has a non-stick coating that is free of PFOA. As a result, you will get to cook with less oil and even lesser effort. Since the interior is perfectly non-stick, the food slides well, and you won’t find any undesirable burnt flavor either. In addition to these features, it is also extremely easy to clean to this ceramic cooking set. You can either use a soft scrubber or a ceramic cookware cleaner.
- Modern design in multiple colour variants.
- PFOA-free non-stick coating and you can cook with a substantially lesser amount of oil.
- The structure includes double riveted rubberised stainless steel handles.
What makes this product stand out are the double-riveted rubberised stainless steel handles which are rigid enough to support the base. And the rubber makes sure that it never gets too hot for you to handle.
- Owing to the non-stick inner surface, food will never get stuck.
- The pots and pans are compatible with all sorts of stove tops.
- With this set, you will get 12 different cooking utensils.
- You cannot use this at temperatures higher than 400 degrees of Fahrenheit.
- Unfortunately, you cannot use it on induction tops.
2.T-fal E765SH Ultimate Hard Anodised Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Set
I got multiple utensils with this set, each suitable for a specific cooking purpose. It has a thermo spot indicator that comes in handy. This assures that you have enough preheating time which is essential before the actual cooking.
The cooking utensils of this set have a titanium non-stick inner coating that is permanent and thick. What makes it even better is its scratch-resistant property. I can cook all sorts of food with this amazing ceramic cookware and I also highly recommend this to anyone who worries about the food getting stuck to the pan. On top of that, the base of this cookware is an anti-wrap which means that it is incredibly durable and will last longer.
For those people who have always had an issue with preheating, the thermo spot heat indicator feature of this non-stick ceramic set is your ultimate savoir. This tells you accurately when the utensil is ready for preheating.
- It has a hard Titanium non-stick interior.
- Comes with a unique Thermo Spot Heat Indicator.
- It is absolutely dishwasher safe.
Also, you won’t have to be worried about cleaning as this is, by far, the best ceramic cookware set that is dishwasher safe.
- It has Silicon handles; these remain cool during the cooking process.
- Excellent for cooking on induction cook tops.
- Unfortunately, the pots in this set have heavy lids.
3. WearEver C943SF Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Cookware
When I purchased this cookware, I was highly impressed with the complete package that I got. The set includes a frying pan, skillet, saucepan, Dutch oven, etc. Therefore, it is more than capable of taking care of all your requirements.
Since this ceramic cookware set is entirely free of PTFE, PFOA, and cadmium, it is marked as a 100% environment-friendly product. Therefore, the meals that you would cook with this product will be healthier.
The WearEver C943SF Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Cookware is made with soft touch insulated silicone which makes it ergonomically optimised. I find it extremely comfortable to carry or lift. Moreover, since the handles are riveted, you won’t find any tension while unscrewing.
- 100% Eco-friendly.
- The utensils in this set have riveted handles.
- The structure is incredibly durable.
The feature that sets apart this ceramic set is its multi-layered protection system. The enforced ceramic base, aluminium core and anti-stain ceramic finish contribute to the long-lasting durability of this cookware.
- First of all, it can withstand extremes of temperatures and is relatively easy to handle.
- It also provides uniform heating so that the food is cooked evenly.
- The utensils are scratch-resistant as well as stain-resistant.
- Not appropriate for induction cook tops.
- It is available in only one colour variant.
4. GreenPan Paris Pro 11pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
Regarded as one of the healthiest ceramic cookware brands, the Green Pan Paris Pro 11 piece Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set is possibly your ideal product. Coated with advanced-grade thermal, this set is truly a masterpiece and has managed to impress several other users and me.
The Thermolon coating helps you get an impressive result. More importantly, this ceramic set is free of any toxic chemicals or harmful persistent pollutants. Only the highest quality of materials goes in the making of this Green Pan Paris Pro ceramic cooking set.
The study exterior is designed with thick aluminium. This helps in cooking the food faster and also makes sure that the heat is distributed uniformly. And of course, owing to the non-stick surface of this particular cookware, you won’t have to add much oil for cooking thereby fulfilling your health requirements at the same time.
- The pieces come with a coating of the most advanced grade of Thermolon.
- It has a highly durable external design.
- You need a lesser amount of fats and oils for cooking a delicious yet healthy meal.
- Absence of harmful chemicals.
- Highly durable and resistant to scratches.
- It comes with stainless steel handles that provide a comfortable grip.
- It leans a bit towards the higher end of the price spectrum.
- Unfortunately, the coating on the sides is likely to scrape off if not handled with care.
5. Cuisinart 10 Piece Champagne Set
Ceramic cooking sets from Cuisinart have always been popular and in high demand. And their popular 10 Piece Champagne Set is no exception. This is an ideal ceramic set for anyone who loves being a great host.
Built with petroleum-free nano-ceramic technology, this cookware assists in easy food release which is essential for a healthier cooking approach. The pieces look exceptional and have incredible design and finish.
More noteworthy is the fact that it is free of harmful PTFE and PFOA, making this ceramic cookware an Eco-friendly option. For sealing in the flavors and nutrients, this cookware comes with tight-fitting lids.
- Easy food release and a highly attractive design.
- The pieces come with tight-fitting lids.
- This ceramic set is completely free of PTFE and PFOA.
- The cookware heats up quickly owing to the aluminium body.
- Food releases easily from the cooking surface, and it also acts as a perfect starter set.
- Cleaning this ceramic cooking set is pretty straightforward and can be easily done with warm soapy water and a sponge.
- you cannot cook food at temperatures beyond 350 degrees of Fahrenheit.
6. Calphalon 11 Piece Classic Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set
It is one of the best ceramic cookware options for me that hardly requires any oil. For many users and probably for you as well, this is the ultimate pick.
The pieces that come with this set will serve most, if not all, of your cooking purposes. It is a 100% safe to use as it is entirely free of lead, cadmium, PFOA, and PTFE.
- 11 useful ceramic cooking utensils.
- Completely safe to use.
- It has a highly attractive design.
The glossy and shiny black contrast with a white ceramic coating gives an amazing look and makes up for the lack of colour variants.
- It provides easy food release.
- This ceramic set lasts longer owing to the hard anodised aluminium build.
- Easy grip handles and accurate measuring marks.
- Needs proper maintenance.
- The slotted turner is not that great.
7. Nuwave Duralon™ Ceramic Non-stick Cookware 10-Piece Set
If durability is your concern as was mine, opt for this ceramic cookware option that is built with surgical grade stainless steel.
First of all, owing to this non-stick nature, you can avoid using excessive oil, butter, ghee, etc. Hence, it is good for your health and even better for the environment. Most importantly, this is one of the rarest ceramic cookware sets available in the market as it is compatible with induction cook tops as well. I am incredibly happy with this purchase, and you will be too.
- You can cook with a lesser amount of oil.
- Comes with a durable non-stick coating.
- Stainless steel handles that are excellent in grip and cool to touch.
- Free of lead, cadmium, PTFE, and PFOA.
- Compatible with induction cook tops.
- It is quite easy to cook with the pans and pots in this set.
- Also, it is affordable and free of PFOA or PTFE.
- Unfortunately, you won’t get any lids with this ceramic cookware set.
8. Cook N Home NC-00359 Nonstick Ceramic Coating 10-Piece Cookware Set
If you are looking for a premium quality ceramic cookware in your budget, then the Cook N Home NC-00359 Nonstick Ceramic Coating 10-Piece Cookware Set is your best bet.
The thick aluminium body of this ceramic cooking set offers faster conduction of heat during the cooking process. So, there is hardly any chances of burning the meals at higher temperatures. You will get four different-sized glass tempered lids that are excellent for sealing in the moisture. And of course, its anti-slip coating handles make the cooking process much more comfortable for you.
- Composed of thick gauge aluminium materials.
- Comes with tempered glass lids.
- Also, you will get the benefit of anti-slip coating handles.
- The glass lids make viewing the food easy, and these lids also fit the fry pans
- More importantly, the food doesn’t stick on the nonstick surface.
- First of all, it is not suitable for induction cook tops.
- Also, the size of the pans needs an improvement.
9. Neoflam Eela 7 Piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set In Ivory
Add a stylish cooking set to your kitchen with the Neoflam Eela 7 Piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set in Ivory. But do not be deceived by the pretty looks. It is not just beautiful but also one of the best ceramic cooking utensil set currently available in the market.
With the help of the integrated back lit technology, the handles stay cool even when the pot or pan is incredibly hot. Moreover, each cookware pieces has two safety handles that offer an easy grip.
A worthy alternative to cast iron, cast aluminium is way easier to clean and work with. Also, it has a very high heat capacity. Since this Neoflam Eela set is made up of cast aluminium, it requires no preheating as the temperatures rise very quickly.
- Comes with integrated back lit handles.
- Has an exceptional cast aluminium design.
- You might also get a lifetime warranty.
- 100% free of PFOA and PTFE.
- Easy-grip handles and the food heats up pretty quickly.
- There are steam vents that help to control temperatures and also aid cooking.
- You might come across issues with the silicone covers.
- Also, unfortunately, you have to use your hands for cleaning purposes.
10. GreenLife Soft Grip 14pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
When talking about a ceramic cookware set that is beautiful, ergonomic and a brilliant heat conductor at the same time, the one name that comes to my mind is the Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set by Green Life.
Use of the Thermolon non-stick technology makes this product resistant to high temperatures. Also, you can cook by using the least amounts of fats and oils. The cleaning process is also very comfortable and can be done with soap and water.
It comes with Thermolon ceramic coated handles that are cool to touch as well as easy to grip.
- You get temperature-resistance and soft-grip features.
- Pretty easy maintenance.
- Free of PFOA, PTFE, and other harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Also, it uses Thermolon non-stick technology.
- Made with high-quality materials with a durable and solid coating.
- Maintenance and cleaning protocols are really easy to follow.
- Heat-resistant and can withstand up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Needs proper maintenance.
And to be honest, I couldn’t find a single demerit regarding this ceramic cookware set. So, it is one of the best ceramic cookware sets for me and several others.
How To Choose The Best Ceramic Cookware Set: Factors To Keep In Mind
I promise we are getting closer to your most awaited list of the best ceramic cooking sets. Regardless of what you buy, there are certain factors that must help you make the purchase decision. Consider the following criteria while buying the ceramic cookware set that adds value to your kitchen-kingdom:
You will find a massive line of options in the market at different price ranges. Do not get tempted to buy anything at random. Take your time and choose the ceramic cooking set that is well within your budget and serves all the purposes at the same time.
Although ceramic utensils are, any day, a safer option, different companies use different materials while making these products. While buying a set, it is essential to go through the composition. Make sure none of the constituent materials reacts with the food. Also, buy those ceramic cooking sets that are free of heavy metals and synthetic coating.
After all, you will be cooking with these utensils, and hence, your personal preference matters the most. Based on the number of pieces you need, make your pick. While some ceramic sets have 8-10 pieces, others come with 14-16 pieces. So, make your choice as per your requirements.
Personality & Style Of Cooking
Every chef or home-cook has a unique personality and a distinct style of cooking. While some can work medium-quality cookware, others will not settle with anything but for high-quality ceramic cookware. So, again based on your personal choice, buy the best ceramic cooking set that suits your needs.
After knowing all the pros and cons of opting for ceramic cookware, you are now all set to get your hands on this amazing cooking alternative. Based on my personal experience, I have made this list of the best 10 ceramic cooking sets. Go through this comprehensive buying guide and make your top pick.
A Bit About Ceramic Cookware
According to most culinary experts as well as home-cooks across the world, ceramic cooking sets happen to be the safest option. These are environment-friendly and can aid in cutting down pollution. I understand this fact might be hard to digest. Who could ever think that a cooking utensil can serve as an Eco-friendly option?
The best of the ceramic cooking sets are free of PTFE and PFOA. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) are synthetic polymers that are used for coating most other utensils. And of course, more the use of chemicals, greater will be the pollution. Since ceramic cooking sets are free of these synthetics, it’s already a winner. Apart from that, these cooking sets are extremely durable, much stronger, last longer and are very less prone to getting damaged.
However, several people are still unaware of ceramic cookware. On the other hand, those who hear about it for the first time tend to relate it with clay. As a result, they are of the notion that ceramic is quite fragile and might break too easily. But this is so not true. I mean, you need to understand that this ceramic cooking utensil is a recent technology and thereby, massive modifications in the structure are still taking place.
For example, some companies are adding more layers of ceramic in order to make the coating thicker. Reason? A thicker coating is directly proportional to a higher lifespan. And needless to say, the more the lifespan of your cookware, the better!
Are Ceramic Cookware Sets Safe?
Let me just start by saying Yes. Plain and simple. The fact that it cooks evenly and doesn’t involve loads of chemicals are enough to mark it as a safer option.
Demerits Of Ceramic Utensils
Now that you are aware of the all-around merits of switching to ceramic kitchen utensils, you probably cannot wait to know about the best ceramic sets available in the market. Well, have some patience, we’ll get there eventually. Since I want you all to make a completely informed choice, it is wise to have a look at the demerits as well. No man-made thing can ever be a 100% efficient. This goes for ceramic cookware sets as well. Yes, the cons are pretty less, but they still exist. So, take a look at some of the disadvantages.
Chances Of Burning
Since ceramic cooking sets are capable of withstanding high temperatures, you always run the risk of getting your fingers burnt accidentally. So, I advise you to use a pair of kitchen gloves while handling this cookware or any other for that matter.
You will find certain brands that use lead in the making of ceramic utensils. This heavy metal is pretty toxic, and there are chances of it contaminating the food. It can potentially cause chronic kidney and nervous disorders. Therefore, make sure that you purchase only a lead-free ceramic cooking set.
Thankfully, these problems are prominent only in a handful of brands, not all. And overall, the Merrill overhaul the disadvantages by a huge margin. So, ceramic cookware remains a better, greener and safer alternative.
Benefits Of Ceramic Cooking Sets
Of course, there is still quite a bit of room for improvement. But ceramic cooking sets are way better and safer than any other alternative. Whenever you buy a cookware set, you expect it last long and give a quality performance. Ceramic utensils guarantee you of meeting these essential requirements. Take a look at some of the benefits of switching to this new age cookware:
- First of all, you can use ceramic sets on all sorts of heating surfaces, and this includes microwaves as well.
- Secondly, these are free of cadmium, a highly toxic heavy metal. This adds another point to it being an environment-friendly option.
- One incredible advantage of using ceramic cookware is that it can withstand high temperatures up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. Let me add that at such a high temperature, most other metal cookware would melt.
- Free of PTFE and PFOA and these are naturally non-stick. Therefore, additional chemical coating is not at all needed.
- Most other cookwares go through acid-treatment for becoming harder and durable. Since ceramics are naturally strong and durable, the making of ceramic cooking sets does not involve any harmful acids. Add another Eco-friendly point.
- Also, cleaning a ceramic utensil is extremely comfortable owing to its naturally smooth surface. All you need is a soft cloth or steel wool.
- For cooking up a delicious meal, it is imperative that the heat is distributed uniformly. With ceramic cooking sets, you will never have to worry about this part.
- Most ceramic pans or pots come with clay handles. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about the handles coming off while cooking.
Apart from these, another huge advantage of using ceramic utensil is that it is compatible with inductions, ovens and gas stoves equally well.
I hope this article was of considerable help to you. Go through each product, weight the pros and cons and then only, make your pick.