Across thousands of households around the world, the humble poached egg almost always manages to grab a spot in people’s breakfast tables. With more and more dietiticians advising people to eat eggs due to their obvious health benefits, people are always trying for more innovative ways to cook eggs. There are varied ways in which the eggs can be cooked; from very simple recipes, right up to the most complex and lavish recipes, suited for restaurants carrying Michelin stars. However, one cannot deny the convenience of simply cooking a poached egg. Furthermore, we cannot take the hassles of cooking a complex egg-based meal for breakfast due to our extremely busy lives, but at the same time, cannot pass away the opportunity of having a healthy, filling breakfast to get our days started.
So, a poached egg seems to be the perfect addition to the breakfast of a modern-day working man. Yet again, even cooking poached eggs can take time. Modern day appliances have allowed us to be totally dependent on tech and gizmos. Modern appliances which allow for a large number of eggs in a relatively short amount of time have been released into the markets, which go by the name of egg poachers.
- 1 Look At The 7 Best Egg Poachers
- 2 6 Best Microwave Egg Poacher
Look At The 7 Best Egg Poachers
Go through the best 7 egg poachers available in the market. If you wish to buy an egg poacher, then minutely go through the pros and cons of them and also through the product descriptions.
1. Simply Calphalon Egg Poacher
If you want a poacher for a quick preparation and also for easy cleanup, you should go for the Simply Calphalon without a second thought. The poacher can easily remove the cooked foods without any mess due to the double-layered nonstick interior surface that it comes up with. The poacher is rugged and attractive and consists of four jumbo-sized cups. However, the poacher is not dishwasher safe and quite heavy.
- Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup
- Comfortable silicone handle stays cool on the stove top
- Hard-anodised aluminium for durability
- Oven safe to 400ºF
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 13.3 x 39.7 cm
- Weight: 1.18 Kg
- Type: Saute Pan
- Material: Anodised Aluminium
2. Nordic Ware Insert
The Nordic Ware Insert is easy to use and has a simple kit. It too has a double-layered nonstick surface to prevent the customer from facing issues while cleaning it. The poacher can easily fit into a 10 to 12-inch skillets and cook four eggs together. It too has holes around the perimeter to provide a simple way to lift it out of the water when cooked. Moreover, the poached eggs are perfectly formed when prepared with this egg poacher. However, they tend to stick despite the coating.
- Item Weight 413 g
- Product Dimensions 28.4 x 23.1 x 5.8 cm
- Shipping Weight 272 Grams
- Item Model Number 5830
- Item Part Number 05830
- Primary material nonstick-coating
- Teflon layer.
3. Dash Rapid Cooker
The Dash Rapid Cooker offers you to boiled eggs or if you wish to make omelettes. The poacher has a button by which you can shut off the poacher automatically when you are done with the cooking. You can make six hard, medium, and soft boiled eggs, individual omelettes, two poached eggs, and scrambled eggs. The poacher is designed with a poaching tray, measuring cup, omelette tray, and six egg holding trays. You need to fill the cups according to your desired consistency and then, push the on/off button to start the machine. It will automatically shut off when the eggs are done.
- Product Dimensions:14 x 15.2 x 14 cm.
- Weight: 454 g.
- Multitasking poacher.
- Designed exceptionally.Poacher shuts down automatically when cooked.
4. Excelsteel 521
The Excelstell 521 is like a frying pan which allows you to prepare your food at ease. The poacher is beautifully designed with nonstick coated cups. The cups have individual handles to remove it from the boiling water easily. The poacher is both dishwashers safe and rustproof. Although the poacher is easy to clean, the handle tends to heat quickly. It is constructed with stainless steel to make the poacher durable and works with induction stoves.
- Constructed in stainless steel for durability
- Stay cool handle
- Easy to clean
- Nonstick coated egg cups for easy extraction of eggs
- Product Dimensions:34.3 x 19 x 9.5 cm
- Weight: 1.09 Kg
5. Fusionbrands Poach Pod The Original Silicone
Fashion brands Poach pod is considered to be the best poacher amongst all which are available in the market. To use the poacher, you need to float the pod in the water like a lily pad. Flip the nonstick pod inside out and gently push out the perfectly domed shaped egg when the egg is ready. Your egg is now ready to serve. Furthermore, the poacher can also be used for baking or moulding.
- Fusion brands is the innovator of the one and only original patented Poach Pod
- Egg poaching made easy, float pods in any pan with lid
- Nonstick, flexible, and heat resistant to 675 degrees F
- Measures 3-inch diameter x 1.5 inches deep
- EU/FDA food-safe silicone, BPA free, dishwasher safe, microwave safe
- Product Dimensions 3.5 x 2.6 x 3.5 inches
- Item Weight 0.32 ounces
- Shipping Weight 0.32 ounces
6. Norpro 10-Inch
Do you want to poach eggs as you have received unexpected guests? You can use this poacher on any occasion and serve your guests with delicious egg poaches. The Norpro stainless steel egg poacher is designed with stainless steel and is durable. The poacher has long-lasting heat conductivity and even heat distribution which helps to form a perfect poached egg. It has a non-stick interior surface which helps to remove the cooked eggs gently. You can also use the poacher to sauté or steam other foods and prepare sauces.
- Easy to clean by hand
- The plastic knobs of the poacher heat easily.
- Made of stainless steel and has five removable egg poacher cups.
- Has a TRI-PLY ENCAPSULATED base that incorporates two layers of stainless steel with an aluminium core layer.
- Includes a tempered glass vented lid and stay-cool handle designed for safety, comfort and durability.
- Product Dimensions:25.4 x 43.8 x 13.3 cm ; 1.72 Kg
- Weight 7.1 pounds
7. Cuisinart CEC-10
The Cuisinart CEC-10 is easy to use with a simple on-off switch for boiling the four unshelled eggs at once. The poacher has a measuring cup with which you can measure the amount of water to cook the eggs. Hence, you do not need to struggle or think if the amount of water is insufficient to fully cook the food. The speciality of the poacher is that it has a new two-tiered cooking system. The poacher allows ten eggs to be cooked at once. Moreover, it also has removable trays to poach the eggs or even to make omelettes. The poacher is also designed with a built-in LED light, audible alert, and standby mode help guard.
- Brushed stainless steel lid
- 600-watt heater, built-in cord storage
- 180 ml measuring cup with piercing pin
- Blue LED indicator, audible alert, and standby mode
2 egg holders
- Omelette tray with a 3-egg capacity
- Poaching tray with a 4-egg capacity
- Cooks 10 eggs in shells to a hard, medium, or soft consistency
- The poacher includes omelette tray Built-in cord storage
- The deep cups with the poacher will not ever overflow
- Weight 2.2 pounds
6 Best Microwave Egg Poacher
In this hectic life, people search for products to dimish the workload. Hence, the poachers for micro ovens have been created. Not only do they help in lowering the time spend to cook eggs but also adds a different taste to it. Go through the best 5 microwave egg poachers that are ruling over the market.
1. Kitchen Discovery 4-Pack Egg Poachers
The Kitchen discovery egg poacher is one of the best quality silicone egg poacher pods that have high demand in the market. The poacher is free from BPA and is also approved by the FDA. Furthermore, you can easily clean the poacher due to the non-stick surface.
The poachers cooks perfectly shaped delicious eggs that are evenly cooked, Amazing to the touch, Perfect for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner or just as a side dish. super easy to make, and come out cooked ‘Just Right’ – Every single time. Heat resistant to 675 degrees can be used in boiled water or as a microwave egg poacher. The pod is quick and easy to use, the egg poacher just floats on top and you can remove it without any trouble. The package dimension of the pod is 5 x 3 x 2.5 inches and weighs 2.4 ounces.
2. Egg Poacher by Cozilife
The poacher manufactured by Cozilife is designed with premium quality silicone with Long Lasting Surface Processing Technology. It is approved by FDA and is free from BPA. The poacher is both eco-friendly and non-toxic. It can resist up to 40℉ to 405℉（0-230℃) temperatures. Making perfect poached eggs is simple and cleaning the poacher is even easier. To clean up, simply flip it over and wash it or just toss it into the dishwasher.
The ring stander design makes it steady on any kitchen surface and it is also suitable for the microwave use. The poachers are easy to store and save a lot of trouble from egg poacher pans. You can also use it as cake, dessert, and jelly mold, to melt chocolate, heat pasta source, and steam vegetables. The poacher measures 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.4 inches and weighs 4.8 ounces.
3. Chef Buddy Microwave-Safe Egg Cooker
The Microwave Egg Maker by Chef Buddy is quick and easy to use. Using the poacher is not difficult, moreover, you can cook eggs without struggling with it. The poacher is both portable, microwave-safe. This microwave egg maker is a cooking utensil that can deliver light, fluffy eggs in under a minute.
This cooker is microwave safe and made of food-safe plastic. You can easily clean-up the poacher by rinsing with hot soapy water or alternatively putting it on the top shelf of your dishwasher. This compact egg maker is lightweight, which makes storing simple. The poacher is made of polypropylene plastic construction with a dimension of 6.625” x 4.625” x 2.5” inches.
4. HIC Joie Big Boiley Egg Cooker
The Joie’s Big Boiley Microwave Egg Cooker for microwave cooking 1 to 4 soft boiled, medium, and hard boiled eggs simultaneously in just minutes. It is made from aluminium and ABS and safe for use in up to 1000-Watt microwaves. The poacher measures 6.75-Inches x 5.25-Inches x 5-Inches and is strong and durable. You can boil 4 eggs together. Another advantage of buying this egg is because you can easily clean it with your hand or soapy water without any hassle.
5. Micro Egg Cooker
The micro egg cooker can boil the eggs in just 30 seconds. You can easily clean the poacher. You need to crack eggshell, add an egg to Micro Egg container, poke a hole in the yoke and then snap on the lid. Now, microwave the egg on a high temperature for the desired amount of time.
- Microwave egg cooker
- Make soft-boiled eggs in 30-second and hard boiled eggs in 50-second
- Easy and safe to use
- Perfect for standalone eggs or eggs for making eggs Benedict, deviled eggs and Meurette
- Dishwasher safe
- Product Dimensions 2.8 x 2.8 x 4 inches
- Item Weight 2.4 ounces
6. Prepworks Microwavable 4-Egg Poacher
The Prep works microwavable poacher helps you to poach 4 eggs together at the same time in the micro oven without struggling much. The poacher is round in shape on the edges and has a non-stick surface. Due to the non-sticky interior surface, the poacher is easy to clean. The poacher is dishwasher-safe as well, therefore it is even more convenient to maintain the poacher all the time.
- Poaches up to 4 eggs at once in the microwave.
- The round shape is perfect to cook eggs for breakfast sandwiches.
- The non-stick surface makes the poacher easy for cleaning.
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 2 inches
- Weight 6.4 ounces
With an incredible passion for cooking, she completely understands the value of kitchen appliances for every chef and home cook. She has mastered all styles of cooking solely through her unique talents and learning aptitude. And through her journey, she has also become skilled at using different appliances to perfection. And she thanks the stars for giving her this passion for cooking that makes her happy along with those around her.